- GAPs Network – Good Agricultural Practices Network site features multilingual educational materials, record-keeping forms, and more.
- GAP/GHP Food Safety Audit – Voluntary, audit-based program from USDA-AMS in partnership with state departments of agriculture verifies adherence to the FDA recommendations.
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship – Provides comprehensive assistance to food entrepreneurs. Includes technical guide, factsheets, and more.
- Produce Safety Alliance – Providing fundamental, science-based, on-farm food safety knowledge to fresh fruit and vegetable farmers, packers, regulatory personnel and others interested in the safety of fresh produce.
FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FDA)
- Produce Safety Standards (FDA)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (Cornell Produce Safety Alliance)
- National Good Agricultural Practices Program (Cornell GAPs)
- NY GAPs Collaborators
- GAPs Educational Materials
- Food Safety Begins on the Farm: A Grower Assessment
- Produce Safety Alliance
- Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA)
- USDA GAP/GHP Food Safety Audit
- Food Safety Through Good Irrigation Practices (OMAFRA Factsheet, 772 kb pdf)
- Fruits, Vegetables, Cider, & Juice: National GAP’s Program and Produce Safety Alliance (Cornell Food Science)
- Cider Processing and Safety Educational Videos (Cornell Food Science)
- Juice HACCP Certification Course (Cornell Food Science)
- Sanitation During Grape Harvest (1998, Finger Lakes Vineyard Notes, 46 kb pdf)
- Food Safety White Paper (National Berry Crops Initiative, 303 kb doc)
- GAPs for Food Safety in Blueberry Production: Basic Principles (Michigan State Univ. 447 kb pdf)
- Food Safety in the Berry Patch (Ohio State Univ. 1.83 kb pdf)